Tuesday, February 3, 2009

These are a few shots of the kids with our friends, the Davises. Katherine loves to play with Leah. They were rolling down the hill and I just couldn't get a great shot of that, but they sure are great models, anyways! David was trying to open a water bottle. Look out, juice boxes, here he comes! He also played with Benjamin, who also loves o get his picture taken. I did manage to snag a shot of Cameron (but without Isaac) I am always amazed at how photogenic he is when I just catch him having fun. But, he also looks so old here. Is he really already 10?

I am so grateful for good friends. My family is so blessed to know good people who are sure fabulous influences on us.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Looks like they were really having a lot of fun! It's nice to have good friends, I know what a blessing that is.

    ReplyDelete