Sunday, March 29, 2009

6X6 Tag


OK Asia. It took me a while, but here is my 6th picture in my 6th folder. Obviously, this is dad with Victoria in our bed in the morning. Since she is naked, my guess is she needed changing, because her diaper leaked. Obviously, none of us have bothered to get dressed yet. But I know she usually sleeps in jammies, because she kicks off the covers and then gets cold!

The folder is dated 10-25-2008, so this was taken between 8-25-08 and 10-25-08. That would make Victoria between 7 and 9 months old. I looked at some of the surrounding pictures and it looks like she was playing with a green stuffed hippo.

I wish I knew more about why one of my children decided this was such a memorable moment, but I don't. But I do know they love to use the camera.

Did ya notice the picture is blurry? We have quite a few like that. We couldn't figure out what was wrong with the camera. Then, we found a fingerprint on the lens! That will do it! So, that little eyeglass cloth came in handy and rendered our camera useful again!

Anyone who reads this blog is free to participate in this tag. I have copied Asia's post:
Rules:
1. Go to your pictures on your computer
2. Go to your 6Th folder
3. Go to your sixth picture
4. Post it
5. Blog about it:

I hope to see some more of these soon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Yay, thanks for doing it. Its fun to figure out a random picture. Thats too funny about the camera, sounds just like me.I would have done the same thing.

    ReplyDelete